Win a Moissanite with Penchant Fine Jewellery August 3, 2022
Win a moissanite stone and get planning on that engagement ring
Ever heard about moissanite?
What exactly is moissanite? Is it a laboratory-grown diamond substitute? Not at all.
Moissanite gems were discovered over 120 years ago. Why do we only hear about it now? It is because it is so rare. Today—because of its rarity—moissanite is lab grown with minimal environmental impact. Because of its durability, moissanite can be found in a variety of cuts, which give jewellery designers a plethora of options for moissanite engagement rings and other jewellery settings.
Moissanite is the name given to a naturally occurring and laboratory-grown mineral made up of silicon carbide. Its occurrence in nature is extremely rare. Discoveries have shown moissanite occurs naturally as inclusions in diamonds, xenoliths, kimberlite, and lamproite.
Brilliance and variety is what should be kept in mind when browsing the market for moissanite. These two factors are what sets the gemstone apart from diamonds and other similar jewellery gems. No matter what shape catches your eye, there’s nothing like seeing this stunning gem in person.
The good news
You can win your very own 0.96ct, 6.5mm round Moissanite valued at R6 500. Go to our Facebook- or Instagram page for details on how to win this beautiful piece. Be sure to follow all the directions in order to come into consideration for the prize. Because we are feeling generous we will also do free engraving.
The rules of engagement
In this case, the competition rules.
- Penchant Fine Jewellery’s will choose the winner and the decision is final.
- Closing date for entries are 30 August 2022.
- Winner will be announced 31 August 2022.
The design process has to begin before or during but, no later than November 2022 to redeem your prize.
- Should you not redeem your prize you will forfeit your prize with immediate effect. A new winner will be chosen at the end of November 2022.
- Penchant Fine Jewellery will not be responsible for any traveling arrangements, postage- or courier cost.
- You have to be 18 years and older to enter.
The moissanite has to be set in a ring, designed and made by Penchant Fine Jewellery with the metal of your choice.
- You are allowed to bring or use your own design.
- It is your responsibility to book a consultations with Penchant Fine Jewellery.
A free consultation is included but, the workmanship and metal (gold, silver, rose gold etc.) used, is for your own bill.
- You are allowed to have an online consultation.
- The prize can not be exchanged for cash.
Follow us and like our pages on Facebook and Instagram: Penchant Fine Jewellery | Facebook / Penchant Fine Jewellery (@penchant_design) • Instagram photos and videos
You are welcome to send a mail, give us a call or even pay us a visit.
079 471 7324
62 Huguenot Street, Franschhoek, South Africa.